Centurylink Email Login – Create a CenturyLink email account
Your CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service includes up to 10 email accounts. Learn how to create your account and how to check your email from your preferred program.
Please note that your CenturyLink email login is different from your online account login on My CenturyLink.
How to create your email address
Option 1: At your convenience
You can create your CenturyLink email account any time you want. You’ll need your account number and billing zip code to complete the setup.
- Go to CenturyLink.net.
- Click on the My CenturyLink drop-down on the top navigation.
- Click on Create Email Account.
- Follow the prompts to choose your login/email address, password and security question.
- Customize your inbox.
Option 2: When you install your service
When you install your new CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service, you’ll be prompted to create a login for your CenturyLink home page. When you see this prompt, do the following:
- Select “I want to create a new account as my login to my CenturyLink home page,” and click Next.
- Enter a new login/email address, and create a password.
- Choose a secret question and answer. Click Next.
Congrats! You’ve set up your CenturyLink email address.
How to check your email
There are two ways to check your CenturyLink email: at CenturyLink.net or using your preferred email program.
Check your email with CenturyLink.net webmail
- Go to CenturyLink.net
- Click the Email button at the top right side of the page
- Enter your username and password
- Click the “Log In” button to view your email
Your service gets you access to 10 additional customizable email addresses that you can use or share with members of your household.
If you have any problems with your email, we can help. We have an email troubleshooting page with solutions to some common problems, such as with sending or receiving email, opening attachments or “mailbox full” errors.